3 ripe bananas
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup of mixed seeds & almonds
- Preheat oven 175degrees
- Mash down or mix the bananas until smooth
- Using a mixer, mix the bananas, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract & cinnamon until very smooth.
- Add oats and almonds & seeds and mix until combined.
- Spread onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Flatten with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Bake until golden brown on edges & evenly through, check by making sure the skewer is clear. (I had to cook for 50-60 minutes).
- Allow to cool completely before cutting bars.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. These last for a week or freeze for up to 6 months