Basic Chia PuddingThis is one of our basic chia pudding recipes from our book ‘Cooking with chia.. for Dummies ‘ where we have loads of other tasty chia recipes, get yours on the link below!
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons whole chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- A sprinkle Raspberries, blueberries of your choice…
- In a large bowl, add the coconut milk and almond milk.
- Whisk in the maple syrup until fully combined.
- Add the chia, cinnamon, and salt, and whisk again until fully combined.
- Spilt the mixture between 2 serving bowls and cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow the bowls to sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, whisking occasionally. For the best result, leave to sit overnight.