Ingredients1/2 tin of Coconut Milk
60g Coconut Sugar
1.5 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
Desiccated Coconut (Toasted)
Toasted and Crushed Nuts
Finely chopped dried Cranberries
- Scoop half the cream from the top of the tin of coconut milk. Place in saucepan with the coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and gently melt.
- Sieve the cacao powder and add to mix using a whisk to ensure the mix is nice and smooth!
- Stir in the chia seeds. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or so until its firm then shape into truffles.
- Roll the truffle ball in the coating of your choice
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes, if you like your truffles a little cool before devouring!