back to school. But it’s not all gloom and doom… All the family can have fun and be energised with healthy nutritious foods!
Monika of Pepperazzi has created these guilt-free energising treats which are tasty, full of goodness and fun to prepare!
Get your children involved in the mixing, rolling and shape moulding. They will love cooking and eating these nutrient-packed bites as they taste like heaven! Perfect for a school lunch box or a snack with a cup of tea.
This recipe makes 25 large protein bites.
- 1 cup Flahavans oats
- 3/4 cup Chia Bia Four Seed Mix (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds & chia seeds)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp manuka honey
- 4 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. If the mixture seems too dry, add more honey. If
it’s too runny, add more oats.
- Using your hands, roll little balls and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper.
Alternatively, fill a silicone mold with the mixture to form shapes.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- Feel free to put your protein bites on sticks to imitate lollipops.
A healthy delicious snack not only for school but for work and home too!
If you re-create any of our chia inspired recipes, let us know how you get on- email email@example.com or tag us in your creations on social media @chiabiaseed on Instagram & Twitter @Chiabia on Facebook. #ChiaBiaFam 🙂