Easter time and the sun is shining! What way are you spending the holidays? Creating Easter hunts for kids and adults alike, sitting on the couch and devouring as many chocolate eggs as you can or maybe you are cooking up an Easter inspired storm in the kitchen!
Whatever it is we wish you a wonderful Easter 🐣
If you are looking for delicious healthy chocolate inspired recipes 🥕 We have rounded up some of our old favourites by Nicola of The Wonky Spatula https://thewonkyspatula.com/.
Chocolate Chia & Almond Pudding
1 ½ cups of Almond Milk
¼ cup of Chia Seeds (Whole)
4 tbsp of Agave
4 tbsp of Cacao powder
- Combine the chia seeds and the cacao powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the almond milk and the agave, allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before whisking again and pouring into your desired containers.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or alternatively overnight.
- Serve and enjoy with your favourite toppings!
Cranberry and Chia Chocolate Bark
For the chocolate:
200g of cacao butter
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup agave
Alternatively, you can melt down 200g of premade dark chocolate (min. 75%) instead!
¼ cup dried cranberries
Large handful of whole almonds
1 tbsp Chia & Cranberry Mix
½ tbsp Bee Pollen
- In a small saucepan, gently melt down the cacao butter, once it has fully melted remove from the heat and whisk in the cacao powder and the agave, until fully combined and set aside for a few minutes to allow it to thicken ever so slightly.
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- If you are using premade chocolate, gently melt it.
- Pour your chosen chocolate onto the parchment lined baking tray and smooth it out into a large rectangle.
- Place the almonds and cranberries evenly around the chocolate before sprinkling on the bee pollen and chia seeds.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set, before slicing into bit sized chunks!
Chocolate Chia Cookie Bites
¼ cup of milled chia seeds
¼ cup of flax seeds (alternatively you can sup for extra chia seeds)
50g of dark chocolate, broken up into small chunks
200g of cashew nuts
¾ of a cup of almond butter
2 tsp of vanilla extract
¼ cup of agave
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Lay out the cashew nuts on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden.
- Place in your food processor and blitz on high until you have a flour like consistency.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients bar the chocolate and blitz until combined.
- Add the chocolate to mixture and give it one last blitz until the chocolate is evenly through the mixture.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into balls, serve and enjoy!
Store in an air tight container in your fridge for up to one week.
P.S. we have an egg-citing Easter Offer!
Nothing says Easter like chocolate or nice gifts! So while we can’t offer you the mouthwatering chocolate egg 😜 We can give you a €5 gift voucher for all online orders over €20 🐰 Perfect for you or you can gift to a friend 📩 🐣
Shop now 👉 https://chiabia.com/shop